Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Port Antonio, Jamaica- Blog #2


                                        Beautiful Port Antonio, Jamaica
This breathtaking view was taken this past summer in Port Antonio, Jamaica.  I was in Jamaica for two weeks with the Jamaica Service Learning Program through Thomas More. This was my second year involved with this trip and I had an absolute blast.  This was where we spend our first full day on the island.  This place was such a peaceful and relaxing place to visit.  We were in the middle of no where it felt in a very private area.  This is where I sat for a while just admiring the beauty and serenity.  While visiting this particular spot I took some time to reflect on my life and where I was in life and what I was thankful for.  It is amazing when spending time in a calming and gorgeous place in nature you really think about all that you have and all that you are grateful for.  This place in nature led me to those thoughts of thankfulness and peace. Nature is an amazing gift given to us by God and I thoroughly enjoyed His gift this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment