Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Bio

My name is Cameron Clemons and I am from Louisville, KY, went to Doss high school where I started on the football and basketball team since I was a Freshman.  Coming straight out of high school I went to a NAIA school in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee called Bethel University where I played basketball.  When I transferred to TMC I was majoring in Biology and wasn't that into it.  I just recently discovered that I had a knack for art and wanted to get into this field.  My new major allows me to be who I am and express myself through different types of medias which is really exciting.  I am a member of the TMC basketball team.  I play any guard spot on the floor.  The basketball team needs more supporters so everyone should try to get out to all the home games if you can.  After graduating from TMC, I hope to find a job in the field of Design wether its designing clothes, products, billboards, etc.  I eventually want to start my own clothing company and dream that it will be successful.  This is it about me.
Good Luck on a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment