Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This here is Tom Beck

I am a Homo Sapien of Aryan lineage with a notably tall stature, large nose, and asymmetrical ears. I have the same passion for hats that many women i know have with shoes. You simply can not have to many of them. I have contacts but I wear my glasses because they transition into sunglasses in sunlight, next to climate control this is the greatest invention ever! I am a Junior Biology major here at Thomas More and i love talking about it. I am active member of the Biology Club, PHP (Pre-Health Care) Club, and the Tri-Beta Honor Society. I am also a SGA representative for the OAC, or the Outdoor Adventure Club. I live at the dorms here in Ackerman Hall and loving every minute of it.
I am the oldest of 3 and lucky enough to have both a little brother and a little sister. Each of us with astoundingly different personality and interests. While I am the quiet nerdy one, my brother has an amazing talent for anything music allthough he is most at home with a good drum kit, and my sister is the athletic socialite with the gift to read your mind (there is no lying to her).
I do play sports though I suck at them, except when it comes to cross coutry, disc golf, and climbing stuff. The Outdoor Adventure Club lets me do all the wonder hobbies i have including rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and rafting. When I have stuff to do I am surfing reddit or procrastinating with a videogame.

No comments:

Post a Comment