Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Background 101

What’s up folks lol, I’m Latonio Chambers, a 21 year old senior psychology major and philosophy minor from Cincinnati, Ohio.  I graduated from Purcell Marian High School in 2008. I enjoy long walks in the park while gazing into the night or days sky. Seriously I love sports of all fashion doesn’t really matter what kind. I’m a Florida Gator fan to the end so expect to see a lot of blue and orange being worn from me throughout the duration of this course. I enjoy volunteering and working with the young and disabled. I’m very thankful for the Starfire organization for giving me the opportunity to do so. I’ve grown quite fond of philosophy as a whole enough to make it a minor. I love how it takes me from my normal realm of thinking and forces me to come up with a new way of thinking.  Umm I’m a shoe fanatic can be really sad at times though but hey I love them.
I’m really looking forward to what this course has to offer, last semester I took just aesthetics and loved every minute of it. The idea of some of the same concepts, yet, the addition of the environment can be really cool. I think this course will be like any other philosophy course I’ve taken that being leaving me with a better appreciation for the discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment