Friday, January 13, 2012

Some Background

Hey there everyone. I'm from Miamisburg, Ohio its about ten minutes from Dayton. I am a senior Computer Science major here at Thomas More with a Web Design minor. Here at Thomas More, I live in the dorms, down in Murphy. In my off time I like to chill and listen to some music, mostly The Avett Brothers and Dave Matthews Band. Also I am on the baseball team here and I am really excited for the season to start that way I can be down in the sun in Florida. An interesting fact about me is that I play guitar and also I am creating an Ipod app for the Thomas More athletics.


Why I am taking this class? Coming into the class I really didn't know what to expect but now I can expect how people can achieve beauty from nature and the environment. Last semester I took the Enduring Happiness class and I came out of it with a whole new perspective on how to look at life and achieve the things that are most important to me. I am hoping that this class can produce the same feeling as that class did.     

No comments:

Post a Comment