Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So this is me...

Hello All-

My name is Allison Stark.  I am a 23 year old junior nursing student here at Thomas More.  I originally started off my first two years of my college career at The University of Kentucky.  I transferred home for my third year of school and had to completely start over as a freshman nursing student. Very unfortunate that I had to start over, but I am very happy with my decision to switch schools.  Thomas More Nursing is such a wonderful program and I am so excited to become a nurse.
I am the middle child of three kids.  I have an older sister and a younger brother.  I have two parents and also an awesome yellow lab, Charlie!  In June I will become an AUNT to Twins!! This semester could not go fast enough... Those babies are going to be very spoiled! :)
I played volleyball for Thomas More for two years, but this year decided that school and my future were more important.  I love watching any and all sports... especially THE University of Kentucky Wildcats basketball team and The Cincinnati Reds!
My experience at TMC has been very different compared to UK, but has been great nonetheless.  I am apart of the Jamaica Service Learning Program yearly trips to Jamaica and have truly been amazed with the people of that country. They have opened my eyes to a new way to think about life and have taught me to be grateful for all that I have! This is probably the topic that I will choose to talk about most often due to my love of the people and the beautiful surroundings of Jamaica!

Hope all of you are having a great week and a great start to the semester!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment