Monday, January 23, 2012

Emerald Isle

Emerald Isle is in North Carolina, and though it may not be considered one of the most exciting places to go for me it's one of the most memorable. My sister got married on the beach is Emerald Isle a few years ago and I don't think it could have been a more perfect wedding. The weather was nice, with a clear sky and little to no humidity so everyone felt like they enjoy themselves with a more comfortable setting. There was no bother with uncomfortable shoes or high heels just the feel of the warm sand as beautiful and natural as it is, and for my high strung sister the scenery seemed to have a calming effect when she stood in front of everyone giving her vows. Family and friends still dressed nice for the wedding but they had a much larger selection of things to choose to wear, so attending just felt like a small party. Every year my brother in laws family take a vacation there, they rent one of the beach houses and invite along anyone they know would might be interested in going. So, now every year my family tries to make time to go along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment