Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Greetings!


What's up!? I'm Jake Burns. I come from a little town called Morrow, Ohio. Its about 40 mins north of Cincinnati. Extremely small and extremely boring, but I made the best of it. I'm really really really into music. I am currently lead vocals and lead guitar in my punk band Broken on Impact. I play football here at Thomas More College as I have been playing the sport since 4th grade. I love anything that gets my adrenaline pumping like skateboarding, snowboarding, skydiving,...i like to do it all! This picture right here is a little place i spend a lot of time. It's the chair in my dorm room where I play my guitar pretty much during any spare time I have. It's just what i like to do.

The reason I took this class is because I love nature. I've been in and around nature my whole life either camping with friends, hiking through mountains and hills, or doing some high adventure stuff like rock climbing, white water rafting, and lots of other stuff. I figured this class would help me gain an even greater appriciation towards nature and its many beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment