Friday, January 13, 2012


The Art Department: where I spend most of my time
 (Picture taken by Carolyn Wagner)


My name's Victoria Dever, I'm technically a Graphic Design major here at Thomas More, but who knows what my claimed major will be once I actually graduate. I love art and especially drawing. I'm drawing all the time. I live in Florence Kentucky with my family, and I work a mall job. I also work at Thomas More as a work study and can usually be found in the basement Art Department. I spend most of my time at school or working which I like because I'm a total nerd for art. The art nerd in me is what prompted me to sign up for the class, and to see what's going to become of "Madonna Medow." To be honest the name "environmental aesthetics completely threw me for a loop when I first read it, I wasn't sure what to expect. But now after getting a better understanding of what the class is all about I'm interested to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment