Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This is Me.

Hey everyone. My name is Michelle May. I'm 19 years old and a freshman here at Thomas More. I graduated from Harrison County High in 2011. I'm currently studying biology and plan to be an occupational therapist.

I like to travel. I've been to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji so if I mention them often, that's why. I've been to the French Quarter in New Orleans a couple times, it's exciting to say the least.

I also like to hike, fish, hunt, and work in hay and tobacco (please do not stereotype me as a hick or anything along those lines..)

I have a soft spot in my heart for animals, my mom calls me Ellie May Clampet every time I bring home a new pet- which is way more often than I should. Example- found a stray kitten in Louisiana, she now lives with me. Better example- found a baby bunny alone when I was hunting, he now eats my homework. (No, I'm not kidding either. )

Well, that's it for now. That's your random introduction to me.

1 comment: