Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who I Am


Hey everyone(: I'm Carly Foster, and i am a baby freshman here at good ol' TMC. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio from the extremely small village of Greenhills, which is where Nick Lachey's Grandmother is from. I have actually met his younger brother Drew at our community pool when he brought his family there. I graduated from Roger Bacon High School where i played varsity soccer for four years. Although I chose not to play soccere here, I do play for a club team. I am currently a Secondary Edu. Major with a concentration to teach pre school but who know's if I'll be sticking with that. I am a HUGE Bearcats Football and basketball fan, and no matter what I will root for the Bengals. I am a girly girl who loves sports. Music, and family get me through everything. I will do anything when it comes to my family. I am so blessed to have them.
This picture was taken last summer when I traveled to North Carolina with my parents and two brothers. This is Lake Lure, where Dirty Dancing was filmed. My mother and I took a sunset cruise one night, and my camera never stopped flashing picture after picture. In class, when we discussed the idea of what makes something beautiful, I immediately thought of this lake and my vacation. There is nothing more beautiful than looking at something as simple as a sunset. It is calming, inspring, and for me triggers reflection of whatever I want to think about. For something that happens every single day, how many of us take the time to stop what we are doing and just look at the sunset?
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is
God's handwriting.- Ralph Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment