Friday, January 13, 2012

A Book of Me


My name is Carolyn Wagner. I’m a junior graphic design major. I’m fascinated with photography. I enjoy nothing more than eating delicious food or having a good laugh. I can be calm and quiet, but I much prefer being loud and silly. I’m almost always wearing my converse. I favor the color blue and have a strong dislike for orange. Though above all things, what defines me most is my family. I have three sisters and one brother. My parents are my constant support team, my oldest sister is my best friend, my two youngest sisters are the loves of my life, and my brother is always there for us when we need something fixed, someone to discuss cars with, or even just someone to squish a bug. I live at home so I have the privilege of seeing my family very often. Wherever we are, we always seem to enjoy each other’s company and the room is filled with laughter.

My seat at our table :)
However, like in many families, the kitchen table is where we often come together to share a meal and random stories about our day. Although when we do gather at the table it’s as if we have assigned seats. As silly as it sounds I’m especially protective when it comes to my seat. This place, my seat at the table, is particularly significant to me because not only is it comforting but it signifies my place in our family. Just as each member of the family has a unique role they play or an irreplaceable aspect they contribute, each member also has a space at the table that only they can fill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment