Friday, January 20, 2012

In the City

Another place besides the art department where I spend a lot of my time is in downtown Cincinnati. Some people don't like the busy, industrial, sometimes filthy aspects of the city. I though, happen to find beauty in all the interesting things and places you stumble upon when walking through the city streets. This past weekend a few friends and I went walking downtown and I found numerous things that make the city beautiful. Some people wouldn't like walking through allies between run down buildings, but when you look a little farther into those alleys you'd be amazed at some of the beautiful, funny, and often random acts of humankind amongst the rubble.







1 comment:

  1. The arch is an interesting structure against the backdrop of the city. It's very unexpected, but I think that makes it all the more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete