Friday, January 13, 2012

This is who I AM!

Hey everyone! My name is Morgan Bensman and I'm 20 years old.  I run cross country here at TMC and we need more people so feel free to join :).  I graduated from Lloyd Memorial High School in Erlanger and absolutely loved it.  I'm currently a junior Psych major and plan to go on to graduate school and become a sports psychologist.  I have a huge history here at TMC.  My grandpa was the president, my uncle played on the first football team created for TMC, my mom worked in admissions for 14 years, and my dad currently teaches history on Monday nights.  Told ya! lol... I'm a UK football fan and a UC basketball fan.  Brandon Phillips is one of my favorite athletes!  I would like to get an internship with the Reds or something of that nature.  I love going to the beach, its one of my favorite things to do, however I haven't been in a long time :(.  I took this class mainly as a core requirement, but it actually seems pretty interesting so we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment