Friday, January 20, 2012

My Environment

I'm from Dayton, Ohio where there is a nice park where I can relax and get away from the world. This park is called Cox Arboretum and is located in my hometown of Miamisburg. At this place is a bench right by the little pond which is in the middle of the park. Here I can enjoy the peace of being alone and enjoy the sounds and sights of nature. This summer is where I found this place when I took my girlfriend there and have a picnic. But now every time I go to this bench I can relax and watch the bubbles pop up from the pond and think of the nature that God has created. It makes me think that there is so much more to this world than just the hustle and bustle of everyday life of making money and trying to move up in the world. If you are not here on this Earth and are not thankful to be living then you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture and enjoy life like I do on that park bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment